Vision and Learning
- All About Vision and Learning
- About Success in School with Vision Therapy
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Vision
- What is Convergence Insufficiency?
- Dyslexia and Vision
- Vision Therapy and Special Needs
Binocular Vision Impairments
- All About Strabismus, Lazy Eye, Crossed-Eyes, Double Vision, etc.
- What is Lazy Eye or Amblyopia?
- Children’s Vision, Eyesight, Eye Exams and Visual Health
- Eye Muscle Surgery for Lazy Eye and Strabismus
Answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding eye muscle surgery as a treatment for lazy eye, crossed eyes, etc. This type of surgery is frequently done, but often does not give satisfactory results.
3D Stereo Vision
- 3D Vision (Binocular Vision)
How does it work? Why do we need it?
- Eye Doctors and 3D Vision
Eye doctors use stereoscopic 3D images to develop and reinforce 3D vision.
- The Stereo Vision Project
What is stereo vision? What is a binocular (two-eyed) vision impairment?
Learn to see in 3D! Visit the 3D Art Gallery and view Magic Eye stereograms, stereo photographs, optical illusions, and much more.
- What is a Complete Eye Exam?
- What is Vision Therapy?
- National Directory of Eye Doctors
- Vision Therapy FAQs
- Vision Therapy Research and Medical Literature
- Success Stories
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- CEyecare for Children
- Vision Glossary
- COVD — The College of Optometrists in Vision Development
An international professional optometric organization which grants board certification in Vision Therapy to optometrists (FCOVD)
- AOA — The American Optometric Association
The American Optometric Association represents approximately 36,000 doctors of optometry, optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians. Doctors of optometry provide two-thirds of all primary eye care in the United States.
- OEPF — Optometric Extension Program Foundation
Serving the educational needs of optometrists.
- NORA — Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association International, Inc.
An organization which provides direction for the visual rehabilitation of the neurologically and cognitively injured and disabled survivor population, including people who have physical disabilities and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Optometrists Network
An international network of optometrists, primarily in the United States