Tell Us How We Can Help
Welcome To Developmental Vision Care, P.C.
Our developmental approach to vision care places special emphasis on visual skills testing (eye teaming, eye movement control, and focusing) because difficulties in these areas often affect classroom and work performance. We provide effective treatments for visual problems of patients with Attention Deficit Disorder, Learning/Reading Problems, and Visual Perceptual Problems such as reversals in reading and writing.
You will see our caring attitude reflected in the thoroughness of our evaluations and in the extra time we spend answering your questions, informing you about your visual condition and in discussing all the treatment alternatives that are available.
Utilizing the latest diagnostic techniques and the most advanced equipment available, we provide:
- Comprehensive Vision Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- School Readiness/Developmental Vision Exams for Kindergartners and First Graders
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Eye Movement Control, or Tracking Problems.
- Neuro-Cognitive Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Headaches, or Computer Vision Syndrome.
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation for patients with concussion, acquired, or traumatic brain injuries.
Meet Our Doctor
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Westcotts expertise in traumatic brain injury helped my husband after his stroke to tihe occipital lobe understand how his eyes and brain work together. We are thankful! The staff when I called was so helpful and never rushed me off the phone. Dr. Westcott has my husband in his office for 2 1/2 - 3 Hours. Awesome Doctor.
The staff are very friendly and incredibly helpful. We have seen a huge improvement in our daughters academic performance and visual preference.
Dr. Wescott and his team are truly wonderful. I cannot say enough about his staff and how wonderful they are. They make learning fun and my son truly enjoys visiting every week. Just after a few months of therapy our sons eyes have already adjusted and are strengthening every day. Thank you so much!